So she’s coming on the 1st, if she doesn’t come by then. We wanted to pick the 30th coz my doc would be around all day and night but they’ve already reached the limit of induction appointments (3 for a 9 OB/GYN team) for that date. And he isn’t even around on 2nd (someone in his team would deliver the baby if he weren’t around but he is real nice and sweet and I didn’t like the other doc I met briefly during my hospital stay) and I don’t want to wait past due date. The doc himself says no good comes of it (although until 41 week, it would still be ‘elective’ for the record). So the first it is. Or earlier.